A simple guide to cooking a Lamb Henry
Write a review
- 250g minimum weight - Lamb Henry
- Fresh Herbs
- Balsamic Vinegar
- This is a very simple method of cooking them which can easily have the ingredients changed to create different flavours.
- Take an oven tray or dish that fit's the lamb Henrys in snugly.
- Chop 2 cloves of garlic, 3 stems of rosemary and a handful of thyme. Mix this with a large tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of Balsamic vinegar.
- Coat the Lamb Henrys with the marinade and place them in the oven tray/pot. Pour the excess marinade over the top.
- Add 300ml of water.
- Cover the tray or pot in foil and cook at approx 140°C for 2:30mins. Remove the foil and cook for another 30mins to brown.
- Remove and serve ideally with mash and vegetables.
Albert Matthews - The Finest Meat Since 1935 http://www.albertmatthews.com/butchers-blog/