You could receive 50 Points for writing a review and/or rating this product.
We have made Christmas easy this year for you by putting all our fantastic quality meat into one box giving you everything you need to make the most impressive Christmas dinner. Delivery will be made up to the 23rd Dec.
Five Gold Rings Box Christmas Box Contents
- 1 x 4kg min weight Deep Clough Farm Free Range Goose (9 to 11 servings)
- 1 x (12no.) 454 grams / 1lb Albert’s Original Pork Chipolata Sausage
- 1 x 454 grams (1lb) Albert’s Original Pork Sausage Meat
- 1 x 500 grams Dry Cured Streaky Bacon
- 12no. Pig in blankets (using Albert Originals)
- Delivery is free of charge
- Last orders need to be placed on the 18.12.2014
- Last deliveries will be made on the 23rd December. All the products will have enough shelf life to last until Christmas Day.
- Please note - We are happy to provide a different size goose. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will comeback to you.
About our - Deep Clough Farm Free Range Geese
Our free range geese come from Deep Clough Farm located in the picturesque Forest of Bowland, Lancashire. Only a small number of birds are reared for the Christmas period at Deep Clough and they are allowed to roam freely in the paddock at the back of the farm. All of geese are raised on a GM free, cereal and vegetable protein diet without any additives, drugs or growth promoters.
The day to day responsibility of caring for the geese belongs to young Gus Brown who under the watchful eye of his parents Nathan & Carole Brown make sure they have enough food and water and are kept in perfect condition.
All the birds are hand plucked and allowed to hang so the flavour can intensify. They are then prepared in the traditional manner wrapped and boxed with the giblets included.
Our Sausage & Bacon
Our sausage recipe is taken from Albert's original recipe which is over 73 years old. Prime shoulder of free range, saddleback or Gloucester Old Spot,rare breed pork is ground and mixed with our secret blend of the finest herbs and spices. The result has been awards given at 2007, 2010 and 2011 Great taste Awards and it also the most popular sausage in our shop.
For our streaky bacon we use slow reared, rare breed pork to make our bacon. We do all our own dry curing and slicing. This is pancetta style bacon made with a traditional dry cure and then matured for a month giving amazing flavour.