You could receive 50 Points for writing a review and/or rating this product.
We have made Christmas easy this year for you by putting all our fantastic quality meat into one box giving you everything you need to make the most impressive Christmas dinner ever. Delivery will be made up to the 23rd Dec.
The Maids a Milking Christmas Box Contains
- 1 x 4kg (min weight) Galloway Carvery Rib of Beef
- 1 x 1.125kg Dry Cured Gammon Joint (serves 4 to 5)
- 1 x (12no.) 454 grams / 1lb Albert's Original Pork Chipolata Sausage
- 1 x 500 grams Dry Cured Streaky Bacon
- Delivery is free of charge
- Last orders need to be in by 18.12.2014
- Delivery will be made up to the 23rd December.
- You'll be able to select your delivery day during checkout
- Please note - We are happy to provide different size ribs of beef if required. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will comeback to you.
About our - Dry Aged, Galloway Ribs of Beef...
The traditional Rib of beef always makes a fantastic roast. The cut is naturally full of flavour and visually it never fails to impress. The grass fed, Galloway beef we use lends itself well to this cut with the natural marbling in the meat combining with the process of roasting on the bone to create exceptional succulence and flavour.
Our specialist butchers ensure the meat is dry aged for a minimum of 35 days prior to cutting and then prepare the joint by initially removing the meat from the bones and trimming any excess fat away. The meat is then carefully tied back on to bones, the benefit of which means that when you have cooked the joint it gives you the option of snipping the strings and lifting the meat away from the bones for much easier carving. .
Our Sausage, Bacon and Dry Cured Gammon Joints...
Our sausage recipe is taken from Albert's original recipe which is over 73 years old. Prime shoulder of free range, saddleback or Gloucester Old Spot,rare breed pork is ground and mixed with our secret blend of the finest herbs and spices. The result has been awards given at 2007, 2010 and 2011 Great taste Awards and it also the most popular sausage in our shop.
For our streaky bacon we use slow reared, rare breed pork to make our bacon. We do all our own dry curing and slicing. This is pancetta style bacon made with a traditional dry cure and then matured for a month giving amazing flavour.
Our dry cured gammon joints are made using our rare breed Gloucester Old spot and Saddleback pork. The animals are reared slowly in an open environment which allows the flavour to develop. We then carefully butcher the joints and slowly cure them using our own dry cure mix which is applied by hand. The result is the most flavoursome ham you have ever tasted.