You could receive 50 Points for writing a review and/or rating this product.
We have made Christmas easy this year for you by putting all our fantastic quality meat into one box giving you everything you need to make the most impressive Christmas dinner ever. Delivery will be made up to the 23rd Dec.
The Pipers Piping Christmas Box
- 1x 5.5kg Deep Clough Farm Free Range Turkey (9 to 11 servings)
- 1 x (12no.) 454 grams / 1lb Albert’s Original Pork Chipolata Sausage
- 1 x 454 grams (1lb) Albert’s Original Pork Sausage Meat
- 1 x 500 grams Dry Cured Streaky Bacon
- 12 no. Pig in blankets (using Albert Originals)
- 1 x 1.125kg Dry Cured Gammon Joint (serves 4 to 5)
- Delivery is free of charge
- Last orders is on the 18.12.2014
- Last deliveries will be made on the 23rd December. All the products will have enough shelf life to last until Christmas Day.
- Please note - We are happy to provide a different size turkey. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will comeback to you.
About our - Deep Clough Farm Free Range Turkeys
Our free range Norfolk Bronze Turkeys come from Deep Clough Farm located in the picturesque Forest of Bowland, Lancashire. Only 200 to 300 birds are reared for the Christmas period at Deep Clough and they are allowed to roam freely in the paddock at the back of the farm during the day and then roost in the adjacent large airey barn at night time. All of Turkeys are raised on a GM free, cereal and vegtable protein diet without additives, drugs or growth promoters.
The day to day responsibility of caring for the Turkey's belongs to young Gus Brown who under the watchful eye of his parents Nathan & Carole Brown make sure they have enough food, bedding and water and are kept in perfect condition.
All the birds are hand plucked and allowed to hang so the flavour can instensify prior to selling. They are then prepared in the tradtional manner wrapped and boxed with the gibelts included.
Our Sausage, Bacon & Gammon Joints
Our sausage recipe is taken from Albert's original recipe which is over 73 years old. Prime shoulder of free range, saddleback or Gloucester Old Spot,rare breed pork is ground and mixed with our secret blend of the finest herbs and spices. The result has been awards given at 2007, 2010 and 2011 Great taste Awards and it also the most popular sausage in our shop.
For our streaky bacon we use slow reared, rare breed pork to make our bacon. We do all our own dry curing and slicing. This is pancetta style bacon made with a traditional dry cure and then matured for a month giving amazing flavour.
Our dry cured gammon joints are made using our rare breed Gloucester Old spot and Saddleback pork. The animals are reared slowly in an open environment which allows the flavour to develop. We then carefully butcher the joints and slowly cure them using our own dry cure mix which is applied by had. The result is the most flavoursome ham you have ever tasted.